SC2Mapster Forums

Resources > Project Workplace

Photon Cycles, a luminous lightbikes map

#102 Apr 14, 2012 at 23:03 UTC - 0 likes

got a replay??

#103 Apr 14, 2012 at 23:12 UTC - 0 likes
    Please provide a player name and replay as evidence in support of your report so the appropriate action may be taken.
    #104 Apr 15, 2012 at 15:29 UTC - 0 likes

The replay might be sufficient, but it will only tell if someone is pausing if the other players will complain in the chat. It's a pity replays don't save pauses at all.

#105 Apr 15, 2012 at 19:41 UTC - 0 likes

1/ i give feedback on cycles and have for more than 6 months, my point is to relay information (which 1 out 10000 player does), no EVIDENCE is required for that

2/i gave Mexa the first replay and was still mistreated by muze, replays display nothing (just players getting kicked if they paused, if they don't get kicked its invisible)

if players don't complain by typing (which i did the first time around (to mark the pauses and such..) and i'm not going to do it again, it sounded too close to a shitty job while doing it ...) there is nothing there...

which begs to ask the real questions, doesn't it? Real dev questions ...

3/i am not interested in "action" against the pausers (that is lame and useless view on your part.. that does not include/reduce me at all, it just illustrates how you feel about players) ...

i'm stating fact because i think that is relevant to anyone concerned (about failure of the function and failure of the "special privileges" you implemented)

i am interested (and you don't seem to be) in the players that are subjected to it in YOUR mod.. this is why i post, you seem to think otherwise... more power to you!

Last edited Apr 15, 2012 by houndofbaskerville: mods in mods are lame and reflect on authors
    #106 Apr 16, 2012 at 04:02 UTC - 0 likes
    Players using the pause exploit do so deliberately with malicious intent, and they will be banned. There are no "special privileges" involved in this exploit, and you err in the confidence of your assumptions. I'm aware of the issue, and there is no solution to it at this time.
    #107 Apr 16, 2012 at 06:56 UTC - 0 likes

bored with your lies

"they will be banned" : fakedim was not banned was he ?? ? (not that i'd ever promote such a way of treating players, even stupid players)

"no "special privileges" " : your mods can pause without being kicked

"I'm aware of the issue, and there is no solution to it at this time" : removing privileges, ranks and banks, reintroduce kick pause : best answer

but you wont do that, because players have never been your concern, YOU are your concern, more power to you

"you err in the confidence of your assumptions" : lol, i've been subjected to your arrogance and self righteousness for more than 6 months, you'd think i'd have let go.. i must be... (fill in the blank overachiever, you do it so thoughtlessly)

ps: can't wait for the announced (rather teased: ridiculous) update... your power ups are gonna be so ... so ... lame

rip

#108 Apr 16, 2012 at 07:53 UTC - 1 like
    Moderator privilege is not the issue; there is an exploit, the characteristics of which I will not divulge publicly, that miscreant players are using to pause the game, and it's a problem that cannot be fixed from the map. Also, it would be prudent for you to refrain from lobbing insults.
    #109 Apr 17, 2012 at 17:46 UTC - 0 likes

1/ YOU say its not the issue.. i always made it quite clear that i wanted to discuss the issue...

2/exploit... i can name one: you never answering anything...

3/"refrain from lobbing insults" `... just for fun i should copy paste every insult you've typed me...

i did not insult you once, nor do i intend to respond to yours

you insulted me several times... and i kept providing feedback.. wonder what that says about me.. about you?

as i did before, i provided the replay (utterly useless as you well knew when u asked for it), thank you for playing your usual i'm microsoft bid

as always: MORE POWER TO YOU, go on have fun with the players who like your game...

ps: in my previous post, by "rip" i meant "rest in piece" regarding the end of this discussion from my part

#110 Apr 17, 2012 at 18:15 UTC - 1 like

@houndofbaskerville: Go

You're ignorance shines like a lighthouse on pitch black night, your cries out for justice fall on deaf ears for they are all bloodied and scared from hearing the fecal matter exuded from the hole in your face. Oh houndofbasker, you need to take a chill pill and a typing lesson.

[email protected]
    Projects: Ruthless

#111 Apr 17, 2012 at 18:18 UTC - 0 likes

let your own post reflect upon you

#112 Apr 17, 2012 at 18:34 UTC - 0 likes
    Explaining the pause exploit would enable more miscreant players to leverage it. Obviously, that would be bad, which is why I remain opaque on the issue. If I've insulted you, I encourage you to send me a PM, so as to avoid derailing the topic further.
    #113 Aug 11, 2012 at 01:22 UTC - 0 likes

Thank you jade for open source nugget

long live pc

Now if I can find SirTerrens :^)

You must login to post a comment. Don't have an account? Register to get one!