Resources > Project Workplace

[Contest] Out of Bounds

#61 Nov 19, 2010 at 01:46 UTC - 0 likes

Votes will be going up soon.

The Chat Gem Lives!
    http://www.sixen.tv

#62 Nov 19, 2010 at 04:25 UTC - 0 likes

Do maps without a video count?

Tried like 5 different records (hycam, fraps, etc). All of them have a problem with my video card.

I like challenges, and take the hardest questions that you can find in the recesses of your mind. PM Me!

#63 Nov 19, 2010 at 04:41 UTC - 0 likes

@obliviron: Go

No map will be disqualifed for not having a video, you could request someone for a video for now

#64 Nov 19, 2010 at 07:12 UTC - 0 likes

Votes are up! Part 1, Part 2, Part 3

#65 Nov 19, 2010 at 08:23 UTC - 0 likes

I just wanted to say that Progammer did the same thing I was hoping to do for the contest (although I wanted to use the perdition turret instead)... So my vote in part 1 obviously goes to him, since he managed to do in time what I didn't. :)

Anyway, from I've seen on each 3 parts of the contest, most of them deserve a vote. It would be cool to have the maps from each contest compressed in a zip/rar file available on the first page of the contest topic, so that anyone wishing to edit/play them at home could test them without having to find them amongst all the pages. Of course, any contestant not willing to share his map (if it is somehow part of another bigger project, or something like that) could ask not to include his map to the archive... Just throwing an idea.

Last edited Nov 19, 2010 by ZealNaga
    #66 Nov 19, 2010 at 11:40 UTC - 0 likes

A news may be advisable

Btw, I´m working on level-editor for my boundmap in java xD

Quote from Kueken531:

Imagine a male girl raping you...

Quote from Eiviyn:

Maybe I should start my own rant show about me and my life with the data editor

Quote from Vexal:

It's my privilege as a map developer to torment my players.

Quote from Vexal:

They're just meaningless people whose existence I can't really find a reason for or justify.

Quote from Vexal:

http://www.sc2mapster.com/forums/general/team-recruitment/20181-recruiting-team-for-fart-map

#67 Nov 20, 2010 at 20:21 UTC - 0 likes
    Quote from D1000: Go

Btw, I´m working on level-editor for my boundmap in java xD

I have done a level-editor in HTML5, the website will be online soon, and it generates galaxy code like those in my map (in the imported file "levels.galaxy') :-)

#68 Nov 20, 2010 at 20:31 UTC - 0 likes

Just finished the Java-Level-Editor ^^ (It creates the code in a text-file, because I wanted to copy the code in the map, not import a file)

I have never used HTML5, so I have no idea if it is possible or even easier to do what I just did in Java.

Last edited Nov 20, 2010 by D1000
    #69 Nov 21, 2010 at 01:52 UTC - 0 likes
    Quote from D1000: Go

I wanted to copy the code in the map

I wanted to do that too, but the Galaxy Editor was really laggy (more than 30seconds of lag) when I pasted code... Importing a file looks like the only way for me.

I will give you the url when the site will be online.

#70 Nov 23, 2010 at 14:29 UTC - 0 likes

I made one. It was late. =D I know it won't be judged, but I just thought someone might be interested in it.
    The objective is to fly your Warp Prism through the colliding/gravitating asteroids.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/F_0iAZO0dxw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/F_0iAZO0dxw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Name Size MD5
    Asteroid_Field_Obstacle.SC2Map 52.9 KiB ab4d84f91f1b...
    #71 Nov 25, 2010 at 04:04 UTC - 0 likes
    Quote from Xen10: Go

@D1000: Go

I have done a level-editor in HTML5, the website will be online soon, and it generates galaxy code like those in my map (in the imported file "levels.galaxy') :-)

Really now... I'd love to see it...

Quote from MaskedPoptart: Go

I made one. It was late. =D I know it won't be judged, but I just thought someone might be interested in it. The objective is to fly your Warp Prism through the colliding/gravitating asteroids.

Bah, I loved the Asteroid maps in SC1, :(. Nice job, =D.

#72 Nov 26, 2010 at 20:59 UTC - 0 likes

Masked: I like it^^

Sixen: I will release mine as well, but it will take some time. My submission has been enhanced, but it´s still not finished and I don´t have much free time the next month and I will be in Thailand for a month after that. But when I´m back I will finish the map for sure^^

#73 Nov 30, 2010 at 23:59 UTC - 0 likes

Level Up Bound is now online as beta on Europe region.

And you can find a demonstration of my level editor here: http://sc2bound.com/edited.htm . It just need a design and it will be online :-)

#74 Jan 23, 2011 at 12:57 UTC - 0 likes

I noticed your last post just now (I need an email-notification -.-)

Your editor is far more powerful than mine xD

Last edited Jan 23, 2011 by D1000

You must login to post a comment. Don't have an account? Register to get one!