SC2Mapster Forums

Resources > Art Assets

The Texture Shop (request icons and textures)

#407 Dec 29, 2013 at 19:36 UTC - 0 likes

@nolanstar: Go

I know, but he use Primal Guardian's icon and wireframe, I need the icon and wireframe for the SC1 Guardian of HotS not the Primal one

#408 Feb 24, 2014 at 10:50 UTC - 0 likes

Requesting adding colour to 3 existing colourless icons please.

• btn-ability-terran-raynortossgrenade.dds - Whatever you think looks best.
    • btn-ability-terran-experiencedplasmagun.dds - Needs to be firing a purple shot, rest up to you.
    • btn-ability-terran-haleoflead.dds - Needs to be firing a yellow shot preferably made bigger/wider, rest up to you.
    Last edited Feb 24, 2014 by Fullachain: better
    #409 Feb 26, 2014 at 15:52 UTC - 0 likes

@Fullachain: Go packs 03 and 15 in my custom icons page have the grenade and plasma gun icons (link in my signature). Tychus' icon has been in my list for colouring for a long time, guess I'll have to do it eventually.

#410 Feb 27, 2014 at 14:47 UTC - 0 likes

The grenade one is perfect thank you. The arynor was the wrong one? I attached the one I was reffring too.

Any chance of the haleoflead icon coloured? Soonish ;)

• r1.jpg
    #411 Mar 01, 2014 at 17:21 UTC - 0 likes

@Fullachain: Go They aren't exactly colored versions of those, they were made from WoL achievement icons, but I can try to recolor those later.

#412 Mar 13, 2014 at 12:48 UTC - 0 likes

I saw your update, nice job thanks!! Any chance of that experimentalplasmagun icon coloured?

#413 Mar 13, 2014 at 14:50 UTC - 0 likes

@Fullachain: Go I can't say when, but I'll do it. Can't be worse than that Tychus grenade icon that I've been trying forever to get right.

You must login to post a comment. Don't have an account? Register to get one!