SC2Mapster Forums

Player Zone > Map Review

Fun or Not ratings

#102 May 05, 2012 at 20:00 UTC - 0 likes

Can I get a review for Lane Runner v1.0?

Lane Runner if you dare.

#103 May 11, 2012 at 19:45 UTC - 0 likes

@Vortexx2010: Go I'm quite bussy because of my university exams. If I find some free time, i'll try to test your map. By the way, is it published in EU?

+ Beast Commanders

• Now that everything is more or less balanced, it's time to add new unlockable heroes and game mechanics.

+ Photon Discs

• Mouse movement and controls felt very uncomfortable. I wan't able to comfortably aim and dodge discs.
    • That terrain doesn't fits a shooter game. It needs some doodads so you can hide behind them.

+ Ghost Tournament - Jungle

• You have to find a way to deal with that lag.
    • Teams shouldn't be able to stay at the enemy base.
    • Vehicles shouldn't be able to jump, it looks weird. Also, give them some different weapon.
    • You can hardly distinguish your allies.

+ BomberBot

Last edited May 11, 2012 by IliIilI

Play CoreFight - Play CoreFight - Play CoreFight - Play CoreFight - Play CoreFight

#104 May 12, 2012 at 19:33 UTC - 0 likes

@IliIilI: Go

No I do not have the map published on EU, if you can only play on EU, I can try and work something out.

#105 May 13, 2012 at 07:47 UTC - 0 likes

Could you guys be so kind to test Photon Defenders. It is Only on EU currently. ♥

BlakwidowRSA

• "Thought is only grey matter" ! Quote from self...
    #106 May 25, 2012 at 11:28 UTC - 0 likes

For the upcomming days I'll be quite busy because of my final exams, so it's unlikely I'll be able to review new maps.

+ Doodads and Seekers

+ Death Sport

+ The Urban thing

+ Genetic Lab Wars

+ Fleet Assault

+ Project Factions ORPG

+ AI-Control

+ A Lava Runs Through It

#107 Jul 15, 2012 at 09:40 UTC - 0 likes

Hey IliIilI, are you still up to review unpopular maps? If so I would be glad if you could re-review Alien versus Predator. It has gone through a lot of changes but still doesn't has many players and I really need feedback on it. Thanks in advance.

Last edited Jul 15, 2012 by Sereema
    #108 Jul 21, 2012 at 09:40 UTC - 0 likes

Fleet Assault has just been updated with most of the changes that have been implemented in the Beta Arcade. It will probably need a re-review as there has been major changes with the UI, tutorial system, and certain gameplay mechanics. Additionally, AI player support is now fully functional, so you won't need to wait for players to play this map. As a recommendation for the AI, make sure to play against Hard difficulty or LOWER as Very Hard/Insane AIs are too difficult for the average player to handle.

#109 Aug 14, 2012 at 10:47 UTC - 0 likes

Hi IliIilI,

When you find the time and energy please consider SquadCraft 2. Avoid AI players as it screws the map.

Would be very much appreciated :)

#110 Apr 18, 2013 at 07:52 UTC - 0 likes

if you have time you could try "The Rising Dead"

Use the "Like" button to spread some reputation on sc2mapster!
    Maps:
    Funky's TD
    The Rising Dead
    Queen Survival v0.18
    #111 Oct 31, 2013 at 01:43 UTC - 0 likes

Try my map third person:Strike-Craft

Strike-craft

Proyecto: Strike-Craft

Join the family TPS Mi Pagina Oficial:LostTest

You must login to post a comment. Don't have an account? Register to get one!