( Disclaimer: Hiring does not mean you will get paid )
- Content expansion, new class, new upgrade, new arena.
- Redesign class and upgrade system.
- New mechanics, more engaging for player, also more replay value
- UI Desinger (Photoshopper): in charge of design custom image content for the game, including loading screen, button, logo, icon or any 2d graphic needed. Requirement: have photoshop design skill, have a solid understanding of dialog in galaxy editor (not required to do the actual work, just to have better design)
- Cinematic director: in charge of creating cinematic, video promotions, camera work inside editor. Requirement: Have computer that can run sc2 at high or higher smoothly with fraps on.
-Terrainer: in charge of improving the current terrain and/or designing new arena.
- Data Editor: in charge of editing some hero abilities, custom weapon, complex mover. Requirement: Have skills in mover and actor manipulation. (About 50% of ProzaicMuze is probably enough )
- Tester and balance team: Anyone who loved bomberman, sc2, and have time to play sc2.
If you can take any or more of these position, feel free to contact (the less people the better) . Most of them are not any dedicated work so it will not require much time, you may only be called when your assets are needed.
For tester, the more the better, tester does not need to contact me, just drop your name below this thread, and enjoy Bomberling Arena on Bnet for the time being. I will have a list and contact you when beta go live
- On sc2mapster: reply to this thread or PM me: http://www.sc2mapster.com/home/send-private-message/?to=progammer
- On #sc2mapster IRC (query or msg me)
- By email@example.com
- In game progammer.432 (NA)
The Amazing Probe
Blizz Dota Hero Selection(UI)
StarMovie (play video in map)
Dang, I wish I could take part. But, I'm still learning! :D
"He who laughs didn't get it."
Check out my first published map on Sc2Mapster! http://www.sc2mapster.com/maps/soldiers-beta
Data editor knowledge about 50% of ProzaicMuze? Are you sure, such a person actually exists?
I'm at 35% :) I think such person exist. I just need another 15% on mover and site op actor
I'd love to help with this... love to see this map get popular. Unfortunately with school and work and everything else I couldn't properly commit to this project.
That being said, I have graphic design experience (just recently did a commission for the logo at a local nightclub, I'll attach a few examples) a fair amount of experience with dialogs (by no means an expert, but look here: custom UI 1, custom UI 2) and terraining (ex 1, ex 2) is probably my favorite part of map-making. If you're not in any hurry to get things done, give me some direction and I can work on it when I get a chance?
+ Experience Orbs System
+ Morality System
I love this map concept and would love to help any way i can. I have some experience with the wc3 editor but am just starting with the sc2 editor so i doubt my level of skill would be much help. But i do have time on my hands and understood a fair amount about the triggers, terrain, and customizing units with the wc3 editor. I will happily play test or anything else you think i can help with.
I dont really need any dedication team members, its more like of artist/assets contributors (2d graphics, terrain, video etc..)
So in general I need an artistic person, who can take most of the works listed as possible. But i'm not rushed for this, and you will only be required when I need the assets.
Bomberman in Starcraft
Are you using wasd movement or mouse?
Well, i would help, but i'm a triggerer :). Although i can data a bit. Definitely not terrain or make graphics though D:
Mapster Mentoring! Get quick answers to any question!
Project Pi is recruiting! Looking for committed data editors!
Then let me know how/when I can help. :)
I also have a pretty ridonk gaming laptop (all settings on either High or Ultra) but no video editing software... however if you need screens done, give me a shout!
I think you should say "recruiting" rather than hiring.
where does my PM Percentage stand? O.o
I may be skinny but I CALLDOWN THE HUNGER
Due to your recent absence, it dropped down to 13.68%
I can do your terraining. :)
"Unfortunately I reformatted and moved recently, so I lost any old maps I was working on. But I did manage to salvage this from the depths of the internet.
I love testing and beta testing. I can also run SC2 on Ultra with fraps but only have basic Windows Movie Maker editing skills, sadly.
I can Run ultra and have no problems
I can be a tester..... Just tell me when and where... except im NA
Positions for Terrainer filled. Updated the photoshoper position to UI Designer (with photoshop skills)
Edit: Tester required will mostly be on NA, unless you want to be an uploader
I can record the videos for you, dunno how well I can do but I think my PC can handle it
I have i3 4ghz OC, GTX460 OC, 4gig ram, but I could try. can also publish it in EU
but i think i will be able to handle it well, can test game aswell
I just got photoshop so if I guess you could PM me or something with a request....but I suck at it so it'd be a crappy last resort lol...
You must login to post a comment. Don't have an account? Register to get one!