Sorry if it's not at the good place.
Hi, I would need help for making a custom map because I don't understand how the starcraft editor work.
I have a new concept where I would like to see if increasing splash damage break the deathball and created a new zone control dynamic similar to bw.
please someone do this modification on a map like cloud kindom
- siege tank do 3x normal damage
- collosus do 3x normal damage
- storm do 3x normal damage
- seeker missile do 3x normal damage
- Fungal do 3x normal damage
- add lurker in the zerg tech tree. Lurker need the infestor pit to be created like the Swarm host.
- the range and the damage of the lurker is similar to the siege tank.
Welcome to sc2mapster :) Those things you're requesting can be done by just changing field values in the data editor. In the effects tab search the appropriate name for the damage effect and you can change it to your liking. Attack ranges can be changed from the weapons tab.
I have an other problem. When I imported the dependency, all the campaign units are unlock for no reason and I never ask for that. I only wanted the lurker.
For exemple: I can now build medic in the barrack ???
@illidan777: Go Welcome to mapster. Yes, adding campaign dependency changes a lot fo things. Take note that the order of the dependencies in the list matters so the one on top is preferred over the others. Changing the order of that list may change things to something you need.
It won't do exactly the changes you need but it will help scrapping uneeded changes.
You must login to post a comment. Don't have an account? Register to get one!