QuestLine is a library to help you to make quests in RPG's maps. The system is customizable, and allows you to make a quest system as World of Warcraft quests.
Constant - Set Text Tag Values Defined Text Tag Create a new Category Quest Create a new Quest Define Start Text for Quest Id Defined Information Text Define Progress Text for Quest Id Define End Text for Quest Id Define Quest Name for Quest Id Add Item Requirement to Quest Id Add Kill Requirement to Quest Id Add Trigger Requirement to Quest Id Add Item Reward to Quest Id Add Quest Item to Quest Id Set Experience Reward to Quest Id Set Gathers Reward to Quest Id Check Triggered Requirement by Quest Id for Player Add Link into Locked Quest Id And Completed Quest Id Add Event to Quest Id Launch Quest Id for Player. Set the Escort Requirement to Quest Id Launch the Escort verification by Quest Id for Player Unit - Talk with Unit from Unit Get Last Created Quest Id Get Last Created Category Quest Id Get Quest Id by Name Get Last Event Player Id for Quest Id Get Name for Quest Id Get Status Name by Quest Id for Player Get Quest Count by Unit for Player
Check the entire Functions List.
- Able to create quests categories
- Able to create quests
- Rewards: Items, Experience, Gathers, Items choise.
- Requirements: Custom (triggered), Kills, Items.
- Quest Items (earn when the quest is accepted, lost when the quest is finished or dropped).
- Quest Book system.
- Following sytem.
- Multi-units system.
- 50 quests (*)
- 25 different unit-types for all quests (*)
- 1 Quest book by player
- 25 units of each unit-type used by quests (*)
- 16 players
- 5 kills requirements by quest (*)
- 5 items requirement by quest (*)
- 5 triggered requirement by quest (*)
- 1 escort requirement by quest (*)
(*) Can be edited by constants.
Only GUI is supported for the moment.
Any problems ?
- 6 comments
- Date created
- Sep 17, 2010
- Last update
- Oct 04, 2010
- Development stage
- Public Domain
- Recent files