Blizzard just announced some fairly major tweaks to the HotS Multiplayer. You can read the full article here if you're interested. The major changes include:
- Shredder removed due to the fact that it was being abused
- Warhound might be removed soon
- Blizzard is considering giving terran long-range cannon that can help break siege walls
- Blizzard is considering giving the thor anti-air spider mines
- Replicant was removed, because it forced enemy players to not build good units (out of fear of being copied)
- Tempest changed to be a long-range aerial siege weapon, instead of a anti-air splash damage ship
- New viper ability allows it to blind enemy units in an area of effect
- New viper ability allows to restore energy by feeding off mineral patches
- Overseer has been brought back, and the viper is now a pure caster
- Overseer will be tweaked to make it more fun in the future
- New types of nydus worms are being added; One example is a worm that can spew creep across large areas to create "creep highways"
- Blizzard says they want to get HotS and Blizzard DOTA out to the public "sometime in the near future"
Blizzard posted this video with the HotS update, and though it's completely unrelated, it's still awesome.